Here is a list of top ten reasons to stay and top ten reasons to go.
You know this relationship has potential when:
1. He or she makes time for you
2. He or she compliments you
3. He or she makes you feel confident in who you are
4. He or she cares unconditionally
5. He or she does things for you to make you happy
6. He or she considers your feelings and tries to give you validation
7. He or she is a reflection of your love
8. He or she is there when you need them 9. He or she puts you first and defends you to others
10. He or she not only tells you but shows you they care
If you are settling for less than any of these ten reasons then you are not being true to yourself. Being in love is about feeling you are both getting the best end of the deal. As my mother would say you both need to feel as if you won the lottery!
But unfortunately there are relationships where you are staying with someone who is not seeing the same future you are. This other person tends to stay because they are waiting for something better or someone more compatible to come along, so they donít treat you the way you should be treated if this relationship were to go the distance.
Ten reasons to go are:
1. He or she never has time for you
2. He or she never compliments you or rarely does
3. He or she belittles you to make themselves look bigger and in control
4. He or she lacks care about your feelings. There are conditions to the relationship
5. He or she makes you cry more than smile, e.g. you are depressed*
6. He or she gives no validation, causing you to feel insecure all the time
7. He or she reflects badly on you
8. He or she is never there when you need them. Always busy with other things and other people
9. He or she never defends you but joins in when people talk against you
10. He or she hardly shows or not at all that they care
Relationships are about being honest and having trust. If you have no trust, you have no relationship. You need to know when there are red flags so that you can avoid getting hurt and being stuck on a WAITING train where you are the one moping and they are the one doing as they please.
In love there are no excuses, no doubts, and no lies. More often than not, people sit in hopes of someone changing for the better and hold on, only to only end up being miserable the entire time. If someone is not moving mountains to be with you, then they are not meant to be.
The saying is so true, if you love someone let them go and if they come back its meant to be. If not, say goodbye. The fears of being alone should never overcome the fear of being taken for granted. If you ever doubt where you are in your relationship, the best advice is to open your heart and write down the pros and cons of staying together. Trust me, the answers will start to appear before you. Also the most important advice to remember is that if you donít love yourself FIRST, then you cannot love another. A man or woman is not the key to happiness, a man or woman is a bonus to your happiness if with the right one.
So stop sulking and hold your head high, because saying goodbye to someone that makes you MISERABLE gives you opportunity to meet the one that will make you MARVELOUS!!
Order a reading from "Lovable"
..."In life we are always changing and evolving and the keys that unlock transformative power are the words we use. I encourage you to seek guidance by using the power of affirmations to catapult change in their lives. Change is difficult but it is often surprising and beautiful. I will be straightforward with you and tell you what I see and sense. I will encourage you not to be afraid of anything because fear is not empowering but destructive. I can help you find that inner peace you've been searching for. At times, life may present you with so many problems that you just don't know what to do. But there is a way, there is always a way. There is no problem that cannot be overcome." Read Bio...6 Client Testimonials